Monday 6 August 2012

Be yourself when you blog

<p> I asked an amazing blogger what should i blog about ? She said blog about anything , just be you and people will love it. </p>
<p>I like blogging, but sometimes i have no idea on what to blog about. Writers block. i take inspiration from everything around me , i write up the post and it ends up being saved and not published . So i asked myself "what is your aim with this blog?" I came to a conclusion that is is for nothing other than me sharing my thoughts to the social world.
I don't think i will tweet about a particular subject , i hope the blog reflects who i am and shows me hoe I've changed over time.Also writing is something I enjoy by blogging i am doing what i enjoy most.
 
From now i will be me. That crazy ALgerian girl living in London ? Yeah that's me. That girl who is in deep love with the Arab culture ? Yes thats me . That girl that loves her religion more than anything ? Yeah that's me. That girl that loves being original , random and energetic ? Yeah that's me.

@za3targirl on twitter has inspired me to do this, just to tell you all what my aim is.

-ThatArabGirl
-beace x

4 comments:

  1. Just be yourself, and if that doesn't get you anywhere, at least it won't get you somewhere you don't know right? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't have to be a Sun , be a Star , size won't be a matter long they both are shiny "
    Ehab , Iraq

    ReplyDelete