Saturday 14 July 2012

Anyone can be A friend really...

Yeah not the sort of thing i would usually blog about but it is my blog  and my second memory i guess. there is Two girl who to be honest are more than a friends to me..more like a sisters ( @alia_magnoona , @curlyQxoxo ). they are one of those people who you can speak to every second of your life and not get bored. i can trust them with absolutely anything and everything. those are qualities of a good friends right ?
The thing is i met Alia and madicyn over twitter and this just shows that "anyone can be a friend really". In my  opinion you dont have to meet someone for them to become your friend.Because the definition of friend is someone who you look up to, someone you can trust and someone who makes tyou smile. They do that so whats stopping me from naming them friends ? nothing.
No matter how stupid some people think this may sound i know its true. 

-That Arab Girl
  beace out !

No comments:

Post a Comment