Wednesday 4 July 2012

holiday rambles

HELLO !!
wow june is almost over ...time is flying ! but guess what that means ? schools almost over alhamdulilah been a long year but also went quiet fast. if you get what i mean ;) anyway im very ecstatic at the moment because im going to algeria ! WOOP ! I love going there and being away from everything just relaxing with no contact with anyone what so ever . just relaxing ! i guess the beach is probably my FAVE place to be but you know i wont complain about london seeing as i absolutely love it here ...even if the weather can be quiet intimidating . this leads us onto the next topic : SUN IN LONDON ! wow the last couple of days have been hot , no im not enjoying the sun because im simply to lazy to and because my life consists of twitter and blogging i might aswell make this an enjoyable one ..;)


To me Algeria is another home and although i only visit once a year i still consider it as a second home. For me its the only place i can get away from technology and actually enjoy myself without it . Big house,Big family and im pleased with that alhamdulilah.The only family i visit there are my dads..for the obvious reason that NONE of my father's family live in London so i love spending one whole summer with them, and at least the weather is amazing out there, always hot and breezy at night. wait how could i forget the green tea ? well Algerians are professionals at making it :)


yeah thats practically what i like most about it ....unless you count food in the holiday experiance which i dont think counts .....well maybe it does but thats on another post . so thats all from me


- That Arab Girl
   beace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment