Friday 28 December 2012

This year i turned to Allah

Lately there have been a lot of stuff that have occurred in my life. Things that i have found difficult to cope with and things that have made me jump from joy. But one thing that has made things a lot more difficult is that i ignored my emotions thinking thats the way to go forward. The deaths of my loved ones have affected me greatly this year. Its always a struggle that i have had to cope with growing up but never did i realize that there are solutions...and one of the biggest ways that helped me cope has been Islam.
This year i turned to Allah for the strength and patience i needed and alhamdulilah i got that.

I realized that although i wasn't the person who would speak their heart out , i could to Allah. I asked for forgiveness and for patience, for knowledge and for good health and of course the right path.

I didn't just turn to Allah when i had problems, i thank him for every smile that appears on my face. I thank him for every drop of water i have used . I thank him for all the good and bad aspects of my life because everything happens for a reason And he is the all knowing.

We all need to stop and realize what a blessing our lives actually are and how blessed we are for the good health and easy access to everything we need.
We must not forget all the innocent people dying from hunger.
We must not forget all the innocent people dying from the struggles

As well as turning to Allah for ourselves turn to Allah for the sake of others and pray for the ummah

Please don't underestimate the beauty of the quran it truly softens your heart as it did to mine

May Allah increase us in knowledge and in Faith and strengthen the Muslim ummah of today.
Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment