Wednesday 9 January 2013

My best friend....she no longer exists in this world

Siham you were that girl who’s hair flaired in the wind while we ran down the dusty roads in Algeria…remember those ice creams that hisham rammed down our throats. Remember the swing we made on the roof top that we used to create stories and imaginative plays on….remember when we had an argument and you left me a 4 paged letter to say sorry….remember all the beach days we had and do you remember playing crazy chase with the boys in the woods?
I remember this all and much more..do you remember me? You left me and all your loved ones you left this ugly life for me to handle alone…we were bestfriends and we had our charm while racing down Ali’s farm.
Sometimes i break down knowing you were the only one who knew all about me my story my life my cells my heart…you were that ginger algerian girl who was my orange now I’m left with only the rotton fruit in the bowl.
I know that sometimes things are meant to be...but i really thought you were that sister to me. I can't get over the fact that you're gone.
And since i lost you I've realized that you were a precious gem nothing like an ugly stem your beauty shone brighter than as diamond....you had the personality that we all adored you had that heart so big that it touched the clouds. But where are you now when the clouds have become all grey remember the last time i saw you in May.
We used to walk like a pair if only we were closer i would go around and say hey my best friend is a poser.
You never left me alone not once not twice not even when i ate all the rice.
Listen forever i will represent the girl that you were never looked bad in faux fur you had that smile of the century don't mention me.
I gotta let it all out tell them all you had the winning pout because i know that no one will ever say "siham you aint getting your way"
I miss you siham…i hope you still remember.
Best friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment